Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Milksharing happens with or without Facebook

In case anyone thinks that the only milksharing that goes on is through organized Facebook or Internet sites, here's a reminder that it happens all the time, between friends and family, as it has done for for millennia.

Did I Just Ask For Some of Her Breast Milk? Yes, Yes I Did. | Preconception health, anxiety & depression, and childcare. Do Not Faint: Did I Just Ask For Some of Her Breast Milk? Yes, Yes I Did.

On the same day I learned that I won’t be able to safely breast feed while taking benzodiazepines, I also learned that a dear friend is just eight-weeks pregnant with her second child. After thoroughly researching breast milk sharing and thinking about it for a couple days, I decided to ask her. Ok, I asked her via email. But I wanted to give her time to think about.

No comments: